Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Junior Partnerships Executive
Reports to: Partnerships Lead
Location: London - Hybrid 3 days from office and 2 days from home
As a Partnerships Executive with Easyship you will help drive significant revenue growth through both new and existing partners. You will have an impact on growth and be at the forefront of driving new relationships for us!
What you’ll do:
- Identify new partner and existing partner opportunities
- Take on new projects and initiatives that improve the partnership program
- Build and maintain relationships with high value partners
- Drive joint initiatives of collaboration with partners
- Grow and expand a partnership program
- Organize and participate in partnership events both in person and remotely
Who you are:
- Have at least 1+ years experience in a similar role in partnerships or business development in the eCommerce or SaaS space.
- Equally comfortable working with leaders and team members alike.
- Resourceful - You have a flair for finding solutions and getting things done. We’re a high growth business, so you’ll need to lead from the front by strategizing and executing in equal measure.
- You are emotionally intelligent, empathetic and personable. We care about our partners and customers and take their needs seriously, so we need you to show that too!
- Focused on value creation - You like to work on collaborations initiatives that create value for our company, the partner and the customers. Excited to be part of a team and up for the journey
- A global citizen -- you have global experience. You have been working in different countries and know how to communicate effectively with people coming from different cultures and backgrounds.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Get to know our marketing through the eyes of Chris Henderson, our Head of Special Projects.