QA Automation Engineer
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer - Mid and Senior.
Reports to: QA Lead
Location: Remote - APAC. You must be available in APAC.
Key Relationships: Product and Engineering teams
Job Purpose: To develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
What you’ll do:
Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
Design, develop and execute automation scripts
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Monitor debugging process results
Who you are:
Proven work experience in software development
Proven work experience in software quality assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
You will work closely with our product team. Learn more from our Head of Product, Raph!