Customer Success Representative
Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we're still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
We want people who are unafraid to be wrong and support decisions with numbers and narrative. Here’s a quick overview of what you will be doing:
Some of the responsibilities
- Manage the onboarding process for each new customer, from technical evaluation onward.
- Assist the sales team in driving and managing renewals.
- Provide critical insights to the product team as a means to improve our developing platform.
- Maintain customer health and introduce new, valuable features as they become relevant on the customer journey.
- Educate champions and their teams on the value of our product, and help uncover use cases before they become emergencies.
- Build relationships with executive decision-makers.
- Keep clients engaged and regularly using products
- Build customer loyalty and reduce churn
- Foster a customer-centric team environment
- Resolve customer issues
- Generate trust and credibility at multiple levels in existing accounts after purchase and through the sales cycle.
- Guide new customers through a systematic onboarding process to facilitate making decisions around their needs and goals.
- Contribute to initiatives outside of customer conversations that better the customer experience, both low-touch and high-touch.
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, and support team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Representative or similar role
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- A communications or marketing degree is preferred
Investing in you 🙏
- Competitive salary
- Educational courses
Generous Time Off 🏝
At Burq, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.