Customer Support Manager
Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we're still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
We want people who are unafraid to be wrong and support decisions with numbers and narrative. Here’s a quick overview of what you will be doing:
Some of the responsibilities
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Responding to escalated customer support issues.
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy.
- Proven experience as a customer support Manager, preferably within a similar environment.
- Thorough knowledge of legislation pertaining to consumer protection.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be advantageous.
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- Affinity for multitasking with precision.
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism.
- Alignment with our company's values.
Investing in you 🙏
- Competitive salary
- Educational courses
Generous Time Off 🏝
At Burq, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?