Business Development Executive (SMB outbound)
Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we're still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
We want people who are unafraid to be wrong and support decisions with numbers and narrative. Here’s a quick overview of what you will be doing:
Some of the responsibilities
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of SMB customers
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for winning new business and building long-term customer relationships
- Generate a high volume of outbound calls and emails to prospective customers to schedule meetings and ultimately drive sales
- Conduct business presentations to customers, demonstrating the value and benefits of Burq's solutions
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and quotas
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure a smooth customer experience and maintain positive customer relationships
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and insights to continuously improve sales strategy and tactics
- Cold Calling/Emailing/Chatting with prospective clients
- Minimum of 2-3 years of outbound sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience working with small to medium-sized businesses is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and business development skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a similar field is preferred
Investing in you 🙏
- Competitive salary
- Educational courses
Generous Time Off 🏝
At Burq, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?