Growth Marketing Manager
Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we're still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
We want people who are unafraid to be wrong and support decisions with numbers and narrative. Here’s a quick overview of what you will be doing:
Growth Marketing Manager
As the Growth Marketing Manager at Burq, you will play a critical role in demand generation by planning and forecasting, implementing and analyzing campaigns, and performing various optimizations. You will work alongside a team of talented individuals working together to transform the way businesses offer on-demand & same-day delivery. You will be part of an emerging team that is building a product to power millions of businesses with their delivery needs.
- You have 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, managing acquisition funnels across a range of channels and programs.
- High analytical ability to implement A/B tests, build growth forecasts, regression testing, incremental analysis and more.
- Strong experience in building demand generation and growth marketing programs for B2B/SaaS businesses and with demonstrated success driving impactful marketing campaigns.
- You have experience managing multiple demand generation channels - with a comprehensive understanding of how integrated campaigns work together.
We’re looking for you if you have a track record of beating revenue and ROAS goals.
Some of the responsibilities
- Work with our leadership to determine growth marketing and demand generation strategy, goals, and approach.
- Create and execute initiatives across multiple channels (paid, organic, etc) to improve rate of client acquisition.
Investing in you 🙏
- Competitive salary and opportunity for equity
- Option to work fully remotely or in-person
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for educational courses
Generous Time Off 🏝
Workstation setup stipend 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
At Burq, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?