Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs.
Lead team(s) that operate in Kanban, Scrum or Scrumban model. Build positive and collaborative relationships globally with key stakeholders
Monitor and oversee daily activities of the delivery teams, removing impediments and providing guidance as needed. Perform resource and workload allocations as required to achieve delivery timelines with quality. Reporting team productivity and output. Managing team dynamics and create an inclusive culture of innovation while working across product lines..
- We are looking for a dynamic and experienced engineering leader with Agile exposure.
- You have prior experience delivering SaaS, PaaS, IaaS products / services.
- You come from a technical software development background and are able to effectively manage features and roadmap execution.
- You are an engineering leader but come from strong individual contributor background as a technical lead or architect.
- You are experienced at building highly available services in a cloud environment.
- You are proficient in programming (Java) , Microservices and cloud technologies.
- You have experience with production operations and good practices for putting quality code in production and troubleshoot issues when they arise.
- Strong Program Management skills and management of teams with multiple skill sets.
What will you need?
- Strong leadership experience (2+ years) with a solid track record of developing and launching successful software solutions using agile methodologies.
- Strong Engineering background -- minimum 10 years of software development experience.
- Should have experience managing both Development and Quality Engineers across various career levels.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Experience using customer feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Comfortable to work with a high degree of independence and responsibility .
- Take-charge attitude with strong business acumen, results orientation and decision-making skills.
- Requires a MS/BS degree, Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Nice to Have:
- AWS Certified Developer certification is highly desired.
- Understanding of DevOps, microservices architecture and container/Docker technologies.
Perks + Benefits:
- Work from anywhere in the US! We are fully remote (US only, other areas are subject to review).
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- 401k (U.S.)
- Flexible + Unlimited PTO (U.S.)
- Career development opportunities and paths
- Home office and connectivity stipends
- Team socials + Offsites