Enterprise Sales Strategist
Job Title: Enterprise sales strategist (Aerospace and automotive)
Location: San Mateo, CA
Brelyon is an early-stage startup introducing the first-ever, headset-free virtual display to replace multi-monitors in high-bandwidth applications like gaming, trading, data visualization, and teleoperations. The technology uses novel physics along with computational display techniques to create depth and panorama, emulating an IMAX experience in a 32” monitor form factor. Our goal is to amplify the human-computer experience by designing around light and the visual experience of displays. We are currently growing our production capacity and have early versions of our products in the field around the world.
Reporting to the COO as we prepare to scale up the business, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in scaling our revenue in the enterprise market, developing, negotiating, and closing deals for the company. The Enterprise sales strategist will be responsible for the planning, development, and execution of sales initiatives in the Aerospace, Simulation training, and Automotive sectors. This position requires a significant background in hardware sales and negotiating contracts in these markets.
- Starting with a round of introductions to all possible customers in the related segments.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; improving sales and marketing materials; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; organizing and coordinating sales visits; attending and presenting at events and conferences; preparing proposals and quotations.
- Manage client correspondence and serve as intermediary to fulfillment group.
- Track, review and communicate sales performance to executive team.
- Give demonstrations, training and presentations to help clients discover and understand products/services.
- At least 5 years of experience in HW sales in enterprise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline and technical sales experience or background in defense and government sales.
- Strong technical skills, research and analytical skills, and data entry skills.
- Prospecting, relationship-building, negotiating, closing, and relationship management skills.
- Vast network in Aerospace, Automotive, and or other related enterprise sectors.
- Creative, strategic, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients, and relay this to colleagues in dialogs and talks.
- Customer focused and passion for customer development.
- Proficient use of MS Word, PPT, Excel.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Brelyon in the US.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in hardware, display technology, or consumer electronics.
- Familiarity with display and simulation training technologies.
- Experience with CRM tools and lead-generation resources.
- Multiple languages.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.