Partnerships Marketing Manager
At Billdr, our mission is to make home renovations simple, transparent and efficient for everyone. We’re building tools to provide homeowners with transparency throughout the entire renovation process, while empowering them to make educated decisions every step of the way. We also help general contractors be more efficient beyond the construction site by semi-automating their back office with a custom platform solution.
Simply put, we’re building a one-stop-shop for all renovation needs. We’re currently hiring a team of hustlers and sharp thinkers with a “Mamba Mentality” who are pumped about improving the way homes are built, renovated and repaired through technology.
In the past two years, Billdr has had tangible traction in the renovation market with remote marketing support, and now we’re looking for our first Toronto-based Marketing Manager!
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced in user acquisition to lead our marketing and partnership efforts. The ideal candidate will have a background and interest in digital marketing, branding, events, partnership, and growth hacking. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention, and be accountable for bringing in new business. As well as connecting potential partners, building relationships and bringing in projects.
You will report directly to our Toronto General Manager and will collaborate closely with our product and sales teams.
What you will do
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with company goals and drive growth
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns, traditional marketing campaigns, partnerships, email marketing, social media, content marketing, events, grassroots marketing, as well as other channels
- Develop and maintain local and national partnerships and pursue new possible relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products and features
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights
- Participate in building and managing the company's brand identity and messaging
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or partnership, experience in a leadership role a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and strategies
- Experience in or knowledge of the renovation, construction or design industries
- Strong experience with partnerships
- Experience with brand development, messaging, and storytelling
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach to marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Leadership experience and a track record of leading and inspiring others
- Experience in the home renovation industry is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field a plus
- Passion to make Toronto an even better city, one project at a time
- Access to a car and valid drivers license.
Compensation and benefits
- Equity: 20,000 stock options
- Salary: $55k - $65k
- Standard health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Allowance for travel distance
Something looks off?